- This unit is designed to accompany the study of George Orwell's Animal Farm. Resources encourage students to recognize a variety of propaganda techniques and to connect those techniques to media that they can find in their everyday lives. Resources also help students to understand the historical uses of propaganda by governments and political parties to influence public opinion. Resources can be used independently of the novel.
- Graphic Arts, Literature, Communication, Graphic Design, Composition and Rhetoric, World History, Political Science
- High School
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Lesson
- Shana Ferguson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.