- This social media literacy unit introduces students to foundational skills in analyzing images and social media posts. It also reenforces critical thinking questions that can be applied to various forms of media. This unit was taught to 9th grade students but is easily adaptible to a range of secondary classrooms. It was also taught in conjunction with another unit focused on social media platforms and content.
- Graphic Arts, Communication, Marketing, Electronic Technology, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Informational Text
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Reading, Unit of Study
- Shana Ferguson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable Docs
No evaluations yet.