- This unit explores the various ways information and ideas about climate change are presented through a variety of media. This includes the evaluation of social media posts, research into climate change issues, and an exploration of contemporary art and artists. This was designed and taught in an honors 9th grade English Language Arts Classroom by Dr. Tavia Quaid in response to student interest in climate change and to reinforce key information literacy skills.
- Environmental Science, Visual Arts, Environmental Studies, Reading Informational Text, Measurement and Data
- High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Shana Ferguson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable Docs, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.